Professional Women of McLean County is entrusted with the selection process for the Virginia Mosbacher Endowed Scholarship at the Illinois Prairie Community Foundation.
Our 2021 scholarship application process has ended. Please check back in February 2022 for our next application cycle.
This scholarship is awarded to a female applicant pursuing a 2-year educational program at Heartland Community College or Lincoln College – Normal.
In order to qualify for scholarship funds, you must:
- Live or work in McLean County
- Actively pursuing a 2-year educational program within the Bloomington/Normal community or surrounding area
- Demonstrate active involvement within the McLean County area
- Submit the following application, in full as well as a professional letter of recommendation.
- To be considered for scholarship funds, both your application and letter of recommendation must be submitted by April 15, 2021.
- Applicant may be a member of Professional Women of McLean County. Membership in the organization does not have an impact on the decision of scholarship awards.
- Applicant may not be a currently serving member of the Professional Women of McLean County (PWMC) Board of Directors.
If chosen as a scholarship recipient, you will be notified by email and postal mail. You are required to provide proof of enrollment, student ID number and the address to which the scholarship funds will be sent. We will send scholarship funds, on your behalf, to your educational or training institution directly.
Questions should be directed to our board president, Melissa Larson by emailing email@example.com. We wish you well on your educational and professional pursuits and look forward to reviewing your scholarship application!Sincerely,2020 PWMC Board of Directors