Professional Women of McLean County has established a scholarship fund for women working and/or living in McLean County.
This scholarship will be awarded annually to a female applicant that is pursuing a professional development OR educational pursuit.
In order to qualify for scholarship funds you must:
- Live and/or work in McLean County
- Intend to pursue, or be in active pursuit of further education or professional development focused on your chosen career path.
- Demonstrate active involvement and leadership within McLean County
- Submit the following application, in full, as well as a professional letter of recommendation submitted on your behalf. To be considered for scholarship funds, your application and letter of recommendation are both due no later than April 15, 2019.
- Letter of recommendation should be submitted either through email: email@example.com or postal mail Attn: PWMC, Inc, P.O. Box 5140, Bloomington, IL 61702-5140
- Applicants may be members of Professional Women of McLean County, but membership in the organization does not stand as a determining factor in scholarship awards.
- Applicants may not be a currently serving member of the PWMC Board of Directors, as to not cause any conflict of interest
If chosen as a scholarship recipient you will be notified by email and postal mail. We request a return of proof of enrollment, student ID number and the address to which the scholarship funds will be sent. In most cases, we will send scholarship funds, on your behalf, to your educational or training institution directly.
We kindly ask, if chosen, you are available at our fundraising event the evening of Thursday, July 25, 2019. Scholarship recipients will receive 2 complimentary tickets to this event.
Questions can be directed to our board president, Andrea Aggertt by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in PWMCs scholarship fund(s), we wish you well on your educational and professional pursuits.