Professional Women of McLean County has established a scholarship fund for women working and/or living in McLean County.
We are now accepting applications for our 2022 scholarships, apply by April 15, 2022!
This scholarship will be awarded annually to a female applicant that is pursuing a professional development OR educational pursuit. Historically scholarships average $500 per recipient, based on individual merit, needs and fund availability.
In order to qualify for scholarship funds, you must:
- Live and/or work in McLean County
- Intend to pursue or be in active pursuit of further education or professional development focused on your chosen career path.
- Demonstrate active involvement and leadership within McLean County
- Submit the following application, in full, as well as a professional letter of recommendation submitted on your behalf. To be considered for scholarship funds, your application and letter of recommendation are both due by April 15, 2022.
- Letter of recommendation should be submitted either through email: email@example.com or postal mail Attn: PWMC, Inc, P.O. Box 927, Bloomington, IL 61702-0927
- Applicants may be members of Professional Women of McLean County, but membership in the organization does not stand as a determining factor in scholarship awards.
- Applicants may not be a currently serving member of the PWMC Board of Directors
If chosen as a scholarship recipient, you will be notified by email and postal mail. You are required to provide proof of enrollment, student ID number and the address to which the scholarship funds will be sent. We will send scholarship funds, on your behalf, to your educational or training institution directly. We also kindly ask that you attend our annual fundraising event (our compliments) on Thursday, July 28, 2022 so that we can celebrate you as one of our recipients.
Questions can be directed to our board president, Melissa Larson by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in PWMCs scholarship fund(s), we wish you well on your educational and professional pursuits.
2022 Board of Directors